Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FINALLY GIVING IN...

That's right, I finally gave in and started a blog. I've had a few people try and convince me to convert over to the "blogging world" but I always had said no and claimed that when I got married I would start one. I didn't want to start one now and then get married and have to have two, but then again, I'm not getting married anytime soon and so I figured why not?

I keep having this thought that I need to start a journal again and one day while I was doing my usual blog-stalking, it hit me, I should start my own blog. It's basically an online journal that's a little more fun to do and for me, a lot easier. I don't know about you, but typing in a post and maybe adding a few pictures seems more simple to me then having to sit down with a pen and paper. Of course I probably end up making the blogging part more time consuming than I should considering I get caught up in just checking my email real quick and that leads into glancing at my Facebook real fast, which we all know the is one of the biggest distractions!

But hey, I think this will be good for me. So bear with me as I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out and know now I'm definitely not some journalist or writer by any means, but this is me, and her I am, welcoming myself to the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment