Monday, October 10, 2011

Crafting!

About a week before I came out to Cali, my sister and I spent many late nights updating all the decor in my room. Everything I had was so outdated and I wanted to take some things with me to actually have a cute room instead of just staring at white walls! I failed to take pictures of everything up close, but you can check those out on my sister's blog (as well as getting to see the cutest nieces and nephew in the world) but I do however have before and after pictures of my room. 

For the first couple of weeks out here, I didn't have a car, half of my clothes, or any of my decorations. Not to mention, I had none of my jewelry which drove me crazy!! Anyway, this all came out at a later date when my sweet, sweet mom and aunt drove Dustin's dad's car out for me. Here are my living quarters :)....

Before:


After:



Oh and here's my bathroom:

A few things have changed...I've put up more pictures, changed a few frames, put a cuter looking blanket on my bed...but for the most part you get the idea! Nothing to luxurious but plenty nice and it works for me! I'm so glad my sister is one of my best friends and am so grateful for her example in my life!! Love you sister! Thanks for teaching me how to craft too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment