Thursday, October 27, 2011

Santa Monica Bliss!

The weekend that my amazing mother and wonderful aunt brought the car out, after bringing all my stuff in, we headed to Santa Monica for the weekend! It was SO much fun and I can assure you all we were rollin' around in style! 

The lovely '98 gold Maxima that I get to drive around in, aka: Leo the Limo, was always a hoot to the doormen at the lovely, 5 star hotel, Casa Del Mar. Thanks to our good family friend, Scott Evans! We couldn't owe him more :) 

I could go into detail about just how fun our weekend was, but I'll let the pictures do the telling.....
Hanging out on the beach!

It was GOREGOUS

My "sexy speedo" friend! Haha this guy was a hoot! And thanks Shawna for telling him it was okay to put his hand on my butt....AH!
Our many late nights...Shawn was a trooper even! But she sure knew how to hit the pillow and be OUT (Snaggle Junior)
The "twins" let me "dress them up." In my jewels and all! Ravishing right!?

Perfect weekend!

It really was the BEST! LOVE YOU BOTH WITH ALL MY HEART!!!! Thanks for all you do for me!





1 comment:

  1. I miss you miss. blair! I'm glad to see cali is treating you well :) I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous! Love you!

    ReplyDelete